"It is my belief that if we have a healthy body we will also have a healthy mind and if we have a healthy mind we will also have a heathy life."
Below is a brief demonstration of the proper execution of the workout .
All workouts should be approximately 45 minutes.
This does not include your 5 to 10 minute warm-up time and 5 to 10 minutes ending stretch.
Leg and Core day
First set - 4 rounds:
1. Skater squats 12 hops of the left 12 hops of the right.
2. Single leg toe touches. 12 Reps on the left 12 Reps on the right. This is an balance drill, Toe to the ground each time.
3. Single leg side raise.
12 Reps on the right and 12 Reps on the left.
3. Step Ups. You don't need a high step up but you do need a stable platform. A stair step a fitness tool and even a bench can supplement the activity. 12 Reps on the right 12 Reps on the left.
4. Rear Glut Raise . Find a stable hold point a bench a wall a chair. Do 12 reps on the right and 12 reps on the left.
Second set - 4 Rounds :
1. Do your best to hold your elbow plank for two minutes each time.
2. Bodyweight back bridges. 16 Reps.
The workout is fairly simple but we can FaceTime to make sure we understand all the principles. Always remember no matter what kind of workout we’re doing posture is the key. Poor posture will always lead to injury. I’m not saying that good posture avoids all injuries but it will prevent the majority of them.