"It is my belief that if we have a healthy body we will also have a healthy mind and if we have a healthy mind we will also have a heathy life."
Below is a brief demonstration of the proper execution of the workout .
All workouts should be approximately 45 minutes.
This does not include your 5 to 10 minute warm-up time and 5 to 10 minutes ending stretch.
First set - 4 rounds:
1. Rear leg raises, 16 on the right, 16 on the left. You can use the side of a firm table a wall or even lean in push-up position over a fitness bench.
2. Flat bench push-ups 12 repetitions.
3. Step ups, no weight.
12 on the right and 12 on the left.
4. Standard unloaded squats can be done Unloaded or loaded. Remember your attempt is to do for rounds of 16 repetitions. So choose your way to carefully.
1. Standard jumping jacks 30.
Second set - 4 Rounds :
2. Front shoulder raises.
12 Petitions forward.
3. Body wieght back bridge. It's important to note that this exercise can be loaded. By placing the weight on your hips while you do the upward thrust motion. 16 repetitions.
The workout is fairly simple but we can FaceTime to make sure we understand all the principles. Always remember no matter what kind of workout we’re doing posture is the key. Poor posture will always lead to injury. I’m not saying that good posture avoids all injuries but it will prevent the majority of them.