"It is my belief that if we have a healthy body we will also have a healthy mind and if we have a healthy mind we will also have a heathy life."
Below is a brief demonstration of the proper execution of the workout .
All workouts should be approximately 45 minutes.
This does not include your 5 to 10 minute warm-up time and 5 to 10 minutes ending stretch.
12 oclock Train
First set - 4 rounds:
1. Downward dog squats 16 reps
2. Single arm tricep press is 12 reps on the right 12 reps on the left.
3. Side plank one minute both sides.
3. Step Ups. You don't need a high step up but you do need a stable platform. A stair step a fitness tool and even a bench can supplement the activity. 12 Reps on the right 12 Reps on the left.
4. Choo-choo train curls 12 reps each arm a total of 24 .
Second set - 4 Rounds :
1. Forward shoulder raise with weight 12 reps.
2. Bodyweight back bridges. 16 Reps.
The workout is fairly simple but we can FaceTime to make sure we understand all the principles. Always remember no matter what kind of workout we’re doing posture is the key. Poor posture will always lead to injury. I’m not saying that good posture avoids all injuries but it will prevent the majority of them.