"It is my belief that if we have a healthy body we will also have a healthy mind and if we have a healthy mind we will also have a heathy life."
Below is a brief demonstration of the proper execution of the workout .
All workouts should be approximately 45 minutes.
This does not include your 5 to 10 minute warm-up time and 5 to 10 minutes ending stretch.
First set - 6 rounds:
1.Do 12 reps on the right and 12 reps on the left.
2. Rubberband curls. 20 reps with the heavy band.
3. Upritgh rubber band rows Require a specific form to be proper. Do 16 reps, Keep both elbows put it up And your core as straight as possible.
4. Step ups, loaded .
16 reps on the right and 16 reps on the left.
1. Ab wheel roles 20 repetitions.
Second set - 4 Rounds :
2. Cedar squats 12 jumps to the right 12 jumps to the left for a total of 24.
3. Hold the side plank for one minute each round three on the right three on the left. Try to take the pressure off the knees so that you can enjoy the exercise and focus a hold to the stomach. If the exercise is not hard enough the Tappan can carry a small load.
The workout is fairly simple but we can FaceTime to make sure we understand all the principles. Always remember no matter what kind of workout we’re doing posture is the key. Poor posture will always lead to injury. I’m not saying that good posture avoids all injuries but it will prevent the majority of them.